I am really sad about this. Today we went to Lagoon with Owen, and I was hoping to get some really fun shots of him to post here. I was trying to get him to pose for me while on the train, but he wasn't having it. He took the camera from my hand and threw it down. Nick could only ask me why I let him take the camera from me. I didn't think Owen would do something so destructive! The camera lens is stuck open now and won't close, and the screen says "lens error." Does anyone know anything about fixing cameras?
Anyway, Owen loved it at Lagoon. I think he loved watching people have fun on the rides more than he did riding the rides though. That's for sure. He was really heartbroken when it was time to get in the car. But it was 8:30 pm and he fell right asleep as soon as we were on the road.
Anyway, Owen loved it at Lagoon. I think he loved watching people have fun on the rides more than he did riding the rides though. That's for sure. He was really heartbroken when it was time to get in the car. But it was 8:30 pm and he fell right asleep as soon as we were on the road.
1 comment:
You could try emailing our cousin Dustin....he and Becky are into photography and he is pretty handy.
Post a Comment