Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Las Vegas house update!
I just bought a one-way ticket to Vegas for this Thursday. We plan on signing the closing papers that evening, and if the bank can sign them on Friday, we are home free!!! We had to put the rush on closing, because if we don't close by the end of August, Nick won't be able to prove residency for the following year, which will cost us $25,000 more than in-state tuition. Cross your fingers for us!

5 comments:

jefferies said...

Good luck and blessings to your family, Rebecca. We will be praying for you!

Emily said...

Good luck! I can't believe what a huge difference that closing date makes. I hope they can make it happen for you!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Oh my heck!! That is so frustrating! I am so sorry! I'm crossing my fingers for you! We miss you at work so much! It's just not the same with out you! You were the best! I hope everything works out though! Good Luck!

Laurel said...

I hope everything works out!!!! I love you guys and I will miss you!

Corinne said...

Good luck on you new adventure!