
This is how Owen fell asleep during sacrament meeting today. It's hard to see, but there is a sucker in his mouth. We gave it to him to keep his mouth busy and quiet, but I guess he didn't need it because he tuckered right out. No, we don't bring a camera to church. Nick took this picture with his cell phone. I thought it was too funny.
6 comments:
He looks absolutely adorable!
I hope you brushed his teeth!!!! I am just kidding Suckers are a wonderful bribery tool in our house!
Owen looks like Logan in that picture, except for one thing. Logan never falls asleep in my arms. Horray for suckers!!!!
That is so funny!How cut!Ok so I am getting so sad that you are leaving.What are we gonna do with out you?
My bad I meant cute.
So cute! I need to come by this week and see you guys!
Post a Comment