Friday, October 2, 2009

Wanna see something crazy?

There you go!

11 comments:

jefferies said...

you're too cute!

Kris said...

You're almost there!! 3 more weeks and you'll have a newborn to snuggle with. Any names yet for this little one?

Andrea said...

So my husband and I were just looking at this pic, and I turned to him and said, "She's not as big as me." He said, "She's teeny." So congratulations on still being so small! Only 19 days to go? You can do it!

Sara said...

So cute Rebecca! Can't wait to meet her!!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

I just keep wondering...do you even have to wear maternity pants?

Shay Lee said...

You are too cute! And you still look amazing!!!

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

She is almost here!!!!!! (btw- I am jealous, 2 weeks is way better then 6 weeks)

Becky Sharp said...

You're almost there! I can't wait to hear the news and see the pics. You look great, by the way! Are you having any luck with girl names yet? We are still clueless! Good luck!

Laura said...

You look SO great!

Ariana said...

Looking good! The countdown is on!

Kate said...

REbecca,
Where do you buy your cute maternity clothes. I'm wanting to buy a few new ones for my next pregnany. I'm for sure sick of my same old ones...especially since I'll end up being pregnant for almost two years.