Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I woke up from a nap with the kids today, and my house was freezing! I figured the best way to warm us up was to bake. I have a load of apples from my mom's orchard in Utah, so I knew I had to make something apple. Caramel Apple Pie, to be exact. Dinner time rolled around, and there was no dinner, but there was delicious apple pie. No biggie. Nick wasn't home yet, and Taco Bell has 39 cent tacos. And the house was warm again!

And no, the baby weight is not expected to start coming off until after the holidays. I hope I can find pants to fit in the meantime.

8 comments:

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Looks really yummy to me! We turned on the fire last night because it was cold and it made me really happy for this time of year.

Ariana said...

Hello yummy looking pie! :-) And heck yes, I vote you get to be in the no guilt zone until after the holidays. :)

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Ooooh recipe please!

Hilary said...

looks so good!!

The Brady Bunch said...

Looks YUMMY!!!

Amy said...

What a homemaker you are! Teslyn is beautiful! I hope you got our gift. I can't wait to see her in person.

Andrea said...

That looks so delicious, and apple desserts are my favorite! Too bad I don't really bake...

Christopher said...

That looks so stinking good! You need to post the recipe!