Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


I thought I would post some pictures before the holiday is over!
Here is my cute little pirate. He woke up from his nap in a bad mood, and didn't want his picture taken.


He is still protesting.

I showed him how sad he looked on the camera, and reminded him that he promised to let me take his picture. He felt bad about it, and tried to look happier.

And here is the smile I was waiting for! It's hard to see, but that wet streak on his vest is a tear drop! It just makes me laugh. He had a blast trick-or-treating with his cousins. He wasn't sad very long.

And here he is with all his loot. He stayed out much later and had more fun than I thought he would! Now what are we going to do with all this candy? We still have some of his leftover Halloween candy from last year!

Here he is carving his pumpkin with his daddy yesterday.


We loved that it was Nevada Day yesterday (actually it's today, Halloween, but it was observed yesterday) because Nick had no school, and no studying, and got to play with us all day!

4 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Cute little pirate!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Emily said...

Guilt him into smiling...excellent idea.

Holy crap that's a lot of candy! You're lucky your hubby got to be home on Nevada Day!

Rebecca and Nick said...

Totally guilted him. Works every time! (almost)

Christi said...

I love the progression of the pictures! He got a ton of candy!!! I love the top picture on your banner. So cute!!!!