Thursday, November 12, 2009

I will let these pictures speak for themselves. Just priceless.





Those are just a few of my favorites. There are too many that I love! Jenn is in my ward and she did an awesome job, and she is so good with the kids. Check out her photo blog @ jennreesephotography.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Shay Lee said...

I totally love these!! Um... is that a hat she is in??? Awesome awesome!

Nicole said...

The pictures are so cute... And she is adorable.

Emily said...

So cute!! Owen really looks a lot like you, he's such a cutie, and of course that baby...GORGEOUS!!

Kara said...

Oh, they are so good! Jenn does such a good job. I hope she can work her magic with us this weekend. We haven't had a family pic taken in a couple years. I love them all too, how are you going to decide what to get? I would get them all!! Owen is such a handsome boy!

Kris said...

Oh my precious!!! Isn't it SO fun having a little girl?!?! You can dress them up with all sorts of cute bows, bracelets and other accessories. What adorable pics! Thanks for sharing!

The Brady Bunch said...

Your kids are adorable!!!! I LOVE these pictures!

Andrea said...

Awww... I love the ones with Owen in them!

Ariana said...

Oh man, those are great!!!!

Sara said...

So precious! She must be a really good baby!

Hilary said...

I love the pics! So cute!!

Lauren said...

Those are absolutely amazing!! Helps to have adorable subjects!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I love the one in the Beenine. So cute. Owen looks so happy!