Wow, it's been a while! Part of the reason I haven't posted anything is because my pictures don't compare to the ones in the last post, so I let them be for a while. But today was a very cold and rainy day, and Owen had a great idea. We made a gingerbread (graham cracker) house! I can't remember the last time I did one, and I don't remember it being so messy. But it was fun, and Owen loved it! I love how he is at an age where he is totally into the holidays and having fun with everything. We have even made a paper-chain Christmas countdown and decorated a construction paper tree (in lieu of a real tree, because we will be in Utah for Christmas and I didn't want to get out more decor than I had to). Owen loves crafting! He is so cute at it.
This is the best smile I could get out of him! Like the Santa in the chimney?
And this is how she has been taking her baths. She LOVES to be in the water. If she is fussy, she instantly calms down when she is in the water. I snuck her into the tub with her daddy and Owen on Sunday morning, but they wouldn't let me get a picture of that.
She's getting a little too big for the sink! We'll have to pull out the baby tub soon.
Sweet, clean, snuggly lady baby.
7 comments:
He did an awesome job on the gingerbread house. I honestly think it beats ours. And Teslyn....she's ADORABLE. I LOVE the pictures of her in the sink. How cute!
Cute cute cute...all of that was cute.
Love the gingerbread house. Easton would probably just want to eat it, not so much create it.
That is one major gingerbread house! Owen looks so happy. Tesalyn is so cute. I love how they love the water. I am glad that she is sleeping good for you too.
She has the CUTEST little smile! I can see why you waited to post!
What a fun activity for Owen! I need to do that with Leila. And your baby is ADORABLE!
ohmygoodnesssss she is so squishy and cute! glad she is more calm.... we are having the same experience. calvin is a real newborn---he sleeps, eats, poops, rinse, and repeat. preston was an eat, barf, scream, barf, poop, eat, barf, scream, rinse, and repeat kind of guy. good thing he was cute. ha! we sure love him though. :) makes calvin seem like a breeze!
Teslyn is a doll! I can't wait to see her in person. And I love the pics you got taken of the kids. Precious!
Post a Comment