I really hate shots. I can avoid them now that I am an adult and can make my own choices. But I am putting my poor baby through the same thing I had to go through when I was little. For her own good, I tell myself. And the good of all man kind, if we can wipe out these diseases, right?
Anyway, Teslyn had her 2 month check up today. Yes, that two months has gone by fast! Honestly, I am glad. I am not a bad mother, I just like bigger babies better. They tend to entertain themselves more and more, which means they stay happier longer as they get older. And they become easier to read and more predictable.
So here is happy baby girl, not knowing what she's got coming to her.
Anyway, Teslyn had her 2 month check up today. Yes, that two months has gone by fast! Honestly, I am glad. I am not a bad mother, I just like bigger babies better. They tend to entertain themselves more and more, which means they stay happier longer as they get older. And they become easier to read and more predictable.
So here is happy baby girl, not knowing what she's got coming to her.
I hate that. Anyway, she is generally a very happy and healthy baby. She is a whopping 12 lbs 1.5 oz today. Owen was a tanker though, if you think that is big. He was 14 lbs at 2 months! She is 23 inches long, and in the 75-90 % pretty much across the board.
We love our little squishy baby lady! She is great at snuggling too.
3 comments:
I hate when they get shots too. The 12 month old ones were the hardest for me because there were so many. I've read about numbing cream that you can apply to the skin and I think I'm going to ask my pediatrician about that cream at our next visit.
Teslyn is getting cuter and cuter everyday. I can't believe she's already 12 lbs. Brielle is barely 18 lbs and she's 13 months old!
I totally get what you mean about liking bigger babies better. I am completely the same way. It's been nice this time, though, having a 2 and a 4 year old to compare to. It makes me so grateful for the "boring" stage.
I can't believe you took pictures of your screaming baby! That is something I would do, too. (Gotta get that perfect shot for the scrapbook. Ha ha ha!)
Dylan was only 11 lbs 9 oz yesterday. I guess Teslyn is winning that race. She is SO cute!
Poor thing...but I'm with you, it is better to put them through the shots then for those little cuties to get the diseases, that would be AWFUL!!!! She is growing up so fast and she is ADORABLE!! She looks like her mom if you ask me.
Post a Comment