wahoooooo!!! i can't wait
Ha ha, I love that the 80's is relief. We're supposed to get down into the 50's on Wednesday! Brrr...I'm happy though, I'm ready for Fall!
Yeah...big storm coming. We're supposed to cool way off by Wednesday too. I love cool weather!
Yippy! It's tough being pregnant in the heat.
Very exciting! Can't wait for wed. and thrusday!
YAY!!!! It is cooling down here too finally!!! Enjoy :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wahoooooo!!! i can't wait
Ha ha, I love that the 80's is relief. We're supposed to get down into the 50's on Wednesday! Brrr...I'm happy though, I'm ready for Fall!
Yeah...big storm coming. We're supposed to cool way off by Wednesday too. I love cool weather!
Yippy! It's tough being pregnant in the heat.
Very exciting! Can't wait for wed. and thrusday!
YAY!!!! It is cooling down here too finally!!! Enjoy :)
Post a Comment