Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


We hope everyone had a safe and fun halloween! We are spending the weekend in St. George with the Burt and Asher families. Owen went trick-or-treating as a cute little pumpkin last night.

It would have been too hard to get the whole gang in a picture, so here is Owen and two of his cousins Jackson, as Peter Pan, and Savanna as Tinker Bell (twins, so cute!)

A couple of nights ago we went to a truck-or-treat. This isn't the best shot of our trunk, but in the lamp there is a black light and the little haunted house has a blue light in it. It looked really cool in the dark.

It's so nice to be in St. George, and take a little break from the big city. It just feels so much more fresh and clean here! Funny, huh?


5 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How cute! I love his pumpkin costume! He looks so cute! I am glad you had a good Halloween. :)

Laurel said...

Oh so cute! I am glad you guys had fun! I had fun too! I went to my friend's house after trick-or-treating and we invited some other friends over to have a late over, and we watched scary movies till 1:00 in the morning :)

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Owen is a cute one. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Kris said...

Great job on the trunk. It looks great! Owen is adorable in the pumpkin costume.

Kate said...

Owen=So CUTE!