So that big UTAH/BYU rivalry game is coming up this Saturday. Nick has invited a bunch of people from school to come over to watch it. I guess there aren't that many die hard fans willing to shell out the extra cash to pay for the Mountain channel that plays the Utah and BYU football games, so it's a good thing Nick has. And let me tell you, he is a die hard UTAH fan, at least as much as a poor student living outside of Utah can be. And the funny part? The majority of the guys coming over are BYU fans. They outnumber the Utah fans here. When Nick told me that, I asked him if he was crazy. Then I told him he better hope and pray that Utah wins, because I don't want a house full of bloating BYU fans, heckling my husband. We'll see what happens. All I have to say is.............
GO UTES!
GO UTES!
5 comments:
We're going to a game party on Saturday, and I'm pretty sure that we (as UTAH fans) will be pretty outnumbered. So I've been teaching my boys the U of U fight song, and I have Adam trained that when I say, "What do you say when you see a Cougar?" he says, "Boo." I'm still working on Alex. He says, "Cougar." Well, more like, "Coo-cah."
:) I have to say I bleed blue! Just as my mom and dad do.
We took a pole in seminary because my seminary teacher is a die hard BYU fan. All but 3 are BYU :)
Any way are you guys coming up for Thanksgiving? I hope you guys I haven't seen you guys for a long time :)
No no no sister! You meant to say GO BYU!!! ha ha. It's getting pretty intense at the office. It pretty equal on both sides.:) I am excited for the game...It will be a close one for sure! We were maybe gonna go to Vegas when we went to St. George but we ended up not having enough time but next time we do I will call you for sure! :)
ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS POST IS GO COUGARS!!!
OWEN'S BINKI IS SO FUNNY. KYSON WAS MY BINKI BOY. I DIDN'T GET RID OF IT UNTIL HE WAS THREE! OH WELL THERE ARE WORSE THINGS IN LIFE LIKE BEING A UTAH FAN!
Go Cougars!
Post a Comment