Owen is our binky boy. Yeah, I know. He's 2 years old and still has a bink. We've attempted to take it away several times using different techniques, but I decided life was easier with the binky. He's pretty good about the binky rules though. It's just for nap time and bed time, and it cannot leave the house.
This is the shape his last surviving binky is in. It started with a tiny crack, and spread until he chewed the top off. He was pretty devastated when that happened. Nick and I were hoping that meant the end of binky altogether. Nope. He was pretty happy when he realized he could still suck on it. Oh well. Someday this one will disintegrate, and life will go on.
1 comment:
Well what can I say except that is a little odd. Owen is getting so big and he is such a cutie.
Post a Comment