Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yes, I did say.....GO UTES!
I have to admit, I am not a huge Utah fan or supporter, but I do support my husband in the things that he loves. And I know how it can ruin his day when his teams lose. So, I am very happy that Utah won. And we fit about 25 people in our little home to watch the game! 7 of the 25 were Utah fans, so we were very outnumbered. This is for the majority of you (and the majority of you that commented on my last post) -

But I have to give them some credit, I mean, look at how great this family supports their team!
I do think they are awesome.


Nick didn't paint his face, but he did deck out in all red.

It was a fun night. There were 2 tv's set up so that everyone could see the game. It was pretty impressive what Nick did to make it work out. I should have taken pictures of that!

4 comments:

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Jason was so sad that we did not get the game up here! Go Utes! after all I did go there for 1 semester.

Andrea said...

My husband got a good laugh out of the FAILURE quote. Go UTES.

Kris said...

Um....GO BYU!!! There were too many Ute fans on here so I had to post. :-) I'm glad you guys had such a good time.

Megan said...

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!