After dinner tonight we decided to go see the water fountain show they have in the front of the Bellagio, on an eight acre "lake." We thought it was very cool, especially Owen.
Inside the Bellagio there is a really cute autumn and halloween decorated area we walked through and stopped for a picture. (Don't mind the tired lady sitting at my feet.)
Last night we got around to carving our pumpkin! Owen thought it was cool to put a face on it.
5 comments:
I've always loved watching the water fountain show in front of the Bellagio. It's so pretty!
Looks so fun! I love the pic. with Owen and the pumkin. He is so cute! That sounds like a really fun night!
Oh and I love all your painting you did below!:)
The pumkin' looks great! They are so fun to do! Wish we could have done them together. Looks like Owen loved it.
Post a Comment