Rebecca from A-Z
A-Attached or Single: Attached, very married
B-Best Friend: Nick and Owen
C-Cake or Pie: I like cake, but it depends on the kind of pie
D-Day: Friday of course, who doesn’t like knowing they’ve got a weekend ahead of them?
E-Essential Item: chapstick and lotion, I get so dried out in this desert!
F-Favorite Color: I like most purples, greens and blues in earthy tones
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: Aren’t they the same thing in different shapes?
H-Hometown: Draper, UT
I-Indulgences: Tutti Bella’s frozen yogurt…sooooo good!
J-January or July: January is my birthday, but I like the weather better in July :-)
L-Life is incomplete without: family
M-Marriage Date: January 2, 2004
N-Number of Siblings: 5 brothers, 4 sisters!
O-Oranges or Apples: juicy cold oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS!!!
Q-Quote: “Life is to enjoyed, not just endured” –Gordon B. Hinckley
R-Reason to Smile: I am so blessed!
S-Season: fall, autumn, harvest time, Halloween!
T-Tag: Kate Jefferies, Emily Miller, Megan Kent, Marsha Lueck, Breanne C, Alli Hyland
U-Unknown fact about me: I dunno….I had my appendix removed when I was 17.
V-Vacation destination of choice: preferably someplace tropical, but someday I want to go to New England in the fall and see the
W-Worst Habit: I bring a drink of water to bed with me every night, and accumulate cups on my night stand (Nick says I am the girl on “Signs”)
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I like to see babies in ultrasounds, but x-rays are fun to take!
Y-your favorite food: I’ve decided I love Mexican food the most. I cook a ton of it around here.
Z-Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
1 comment:
The glasses of water thing is hilarious....but like in the movie, you never know when you might need them. (are they contaminated? hahahaha)
Post a Comment