I did it! I read all four Twilight books in just about 2 weeks. They were that good. And I am not a big book reader. When I find something thats hard to put down, I have to finish it. So now I can get on with other things, like painting upstairs. We had the whole main floor walls painted, so everything is in place there.
Over conference weekend, Owen and I left Nick home to study, and drove to St. George so Owen could play with his best friend and cousin Ella! Jon and Emily drove from Draper to meet us there, and brought Ella and their cute little baby Sammy. When these two get together, they are so happy and do everything alike, as if they are on the same wavelength. I haven't seen Owen that way with any other kid.
Over conference weekend, Owen and I left Nick home to study, and drove to St. George so Owen could play with his best friend and cousin Ella! Jon and Emily drove from Draper to meet us there, and brought Ella and their cute little baby Sammy. When these two get together, they are so happy and do everything alike, as if they are on the same wavelength. I haven't seen Owen that way with any other kid.




Here is Emily, Ella, Owen and me. The weather was perfect! Speaking of weather, here in Vegas it was 90 degrees the other day, and today it's barely 60! When you are used to 90's, 60 is way cold! I wasn't ready for that. At least it's not snowing! I'm okay with that. I do look forward to our first winter here for that reason!

4 comments:
Rebecca! Congrats on finishing up the Twilight series! I'm just about finished with reading Breaking Dawn for the second time! Yay!
And those pictures of Owen and Ella are so fun! We miss you guys!
You look so cute! Owen is so adorable. That is fun that he so close to his cousin! SO fun! I am glad you are liking the heat. I remember when you left you were worried about it. It is freezing here! I am jealous of the weather there. Next time we are there I will call ya. Ya I am working still just three days so I don't get overwhelmed with it all. It's really fun! I love it. Well keep in touch...We miss you!
that is so cute that the two of them get along so well. owen is getting so big and is too cute!
i am jealous of your 60 degree weather it snowed here yesterday, yuck!
How fun! I can't believe it's still that warm down there. I sure miss the warm weather here. I can't believe Winter is just around the corner.
Post a Comment