Today we went on a double date with Chuck and Jamie to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway to watch the truck series nascar race thing. Chuck has hookups with his company, so we all got to go hangout and eat in a suite while we watched the race. Our neat little wrist bands got us up on the roof where I took these pictures. This was our first race, and it was a lot cooler than I thought it would be! And I'm not even a red neck.
Nick's hat was free, so we brought one home for Owen, who stayed with a baby sitter (who isn't a family member) for the first time! And he didn't flip out too much! He actually did really well, which is a big deal to me because I was worried sick half of the time. It did help that his cousins were there also. Anyway, he loved the hat so much, he wouldn't take it off to go to bed. So he's laying in bed with it on right now. I'll have to sneak in later to take it off so he can sleep a little more comfortably.
3 comments:
How fun!!! I love the pics below too! How are you liking Vegas? Looks like fun! I miss hang out with you at work too! It's just not the same with out you! I start school one week from tomorrow. I am so excited! I'll let ya know how it goes! Keep me updated! :)
Sounds like so much fun! It sounds like you guys are settling in well. I'm glad you are liking it. We sure miss you!
what a fun date! rob would love to do something like that!
Post a Comment