I just wanted to post some pictures really quick while I have a second.
This is Owen in the big moving truck we drove all the way to Las Vegas in. He loved being up so high where he could see everything. It was a fun ride, besides the several breakdowns. I am just grateful for the wide shoulders on the highway in Nevada. I have new respect for truck drivers. It made me a little nervous maneuvering this big diesel around!
This is Owen in the big moving truck we drove all the way to Las Vegas in. He loved being up so high where he could see everything. It was a fun ride, besides the several breakdowns. I am just grateful for the wide shoulders on the highway in Nevada. I have new respect for truck drivers. It made me a little nervous maneuvering this big diesel around!
Las Vegas has way cooler parks than Utah does! Lots of them have these fun water features for kids to keep cool in. Owen LOVED it! It kinda surprised me though, because jut a few months ago when we were in Washington, he was afraid of the water features at the park there.
This play ground is in the middle on a nice outdoor mall, kind of like the Gateway in Salt Lake City.
I started going to my sister-in-law, Jamie's play group that her ward has. I want Owen to have a chance to play with his cousins and other kids. And give me a start on getting to know people, and playgrounds, in the area.
8 comments:
Those parks look really fun! looks like you guys are having lots of fun!
Oh wow!!!!! He is getting so BIG!!!!!!! :) I miss you guys! Have fun Las Vegas!
I'm super impressed that you drove the truck! In all moves (I think it's seven now), I have never drove the moving truck.
I love the picture of owen in the truck. He is sooo cute! I hope everything is going good in vegas.
Owen is so cute and BIG!! I am so glad everything turned out good... We will definitely have to visit you guys next time were down there:) We miss you already!!
Cute pictures! Looks like it's still plenty warm down there. I'm glad Owen is already having a good time there.
Toby saw these pictures and said "I want to go there with Owen!" I was surprised that he remembered Owen so well. Those guys really hit it off in the few days that they played together. I told you the Vegas parks were nice, huh?
Glad you made it there safely...those water parks look fun!
I tagged you btw...see my blog for details. :)
Post a Comment