I can't believe we have a two year old! But it is so much fun. Every stage older he gets, I decide that it is my favorite one. So, right now I love having a two year old. I am afraid that will change when the "terrible two's" hit, but I am praying that won't happen. This morning I taught him to say "Hi! I'm two!" and he would say it and make this pose in front of the camera. He is such a little ham!
Oh, by the way, these pajamas were Nick's when he was little! Owen's cousin Chaz wore them until he grew out of them, and now we have them for Owen! They are in pretty good shape too, the material is just a little thin, which is perfect for here in Las Vegas.
Oh, by the way, these pajamas were Nick's when he was little! Owen's cousin Chaz wore them until he grew out of them, and now we have them for Owen! They are in pretty good shape too, the material is just a little thin, which is perfect for here in Las Vegas.
We are so lucky to have Owen's cousin's the Burt's live so close. He was so excited to have them come celebrate with us! Here is Jackson being a good helper opening a present with Owen.I taught Owen the "happy birthday to you" song today, and he was pretty good at the "happy birthday to you" part. He would sing that part over and over today. Here he is trying to sing along with the others that were singing to him:

9 comments:
Happy Birthday to the little guy! And good job on the cake!
WOW that cake looks amazing!! All the fountains in Vegas look so fun :)
You did a great job on the cake! I'm glad he has cousins nearby that he can interact with.
Happy birthday Owen!!! The cake looks awesome...I love ice cream cakes but I don't know if I am brave enough to make one. Good job!
What a cute little guy! I think Gwen's already hitting the terrible two's, so consider yourself lucky.
:) oh how sweet! Tell him happy birthday for me all right? The cake looked awesome!
Ah I love the little guy :) He has gotten so big!!!!
Love you guys :)
Happy Birthday Owen!!!! (ok tell owen that we said happy birthday, because i know he cannot read yet) Can't wait to visit you guys in vegas!
That is one huge cake! It is almost as tall as Owen.
Happy birthday to the little guy. I am glad that you guys were finally able to get moved in and that things worked out for you. We miss you guys up here though. We will have to come visit you guys durring the winter sometime.
Aw! What a cutie! Happy birthday to your little man!
Post a Comment