Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This is another cool park I found today on the way to the DMV to get a Nevada license. We had to stop on our way back. Luckily I had Owen's swimsuit and a towel in the car from a previous water park stop that didn't happen. I think I will always keep backup in the car, who knows where we'll find another fun place to play in the water, and have to stop to play!


Owen LOVES it and runs around like a crazy man.

5 comments:

Grant and Alli said...

How cute is he??? Sounds like you guys are having a a great time...

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

That is so fun. You know you would have stopped even if you did not have his swim shorts.

Kris said...

Sounds like they have a ton of water parks there. Owen looks so adorable in the picture!

Mary said...

Hi Rebecca! Yes, I remember you! I feel bad because every time I have seen you it has always been a quick hello! I am so excited to tell Eddie that you found our blog, he will be happy! Your sweet little boy is so adorable! We are getting so excited to meet our "little Eddie", just 5 weeks left. It has flown by! Thank you for posting a message for us and please keep in touch! I will add you to our blog. Take care :)

Teacher Mama said...

I love parks like that! I hope you are liking Vegas and loving your new house.