This is what the wind is good for.

Owen loves flying his kite, and Teslyn is good at watching.

This baby girl absolutely loves ice water in a bottle. So goes crazy for it. I am sure it helps those little buggers of teeth that are torturing her by taking their sweet time coming in.

She doesn't love food, so much. I bought a baby food grinder to make my own baby food so I can stop wasting money on those little jars she will never finish. That way I can grind up any veggie we are eating too.

She doesn't look like she's missing out, though. Love those baby chunks!
8 comments:
The kite flying looks fun- we've never tried that. Tesslyn is so cute and so chubby! Thanks for being so helpful and watching Nathan lately for me. We'd love to have you come play sometime soon!
I need to get Reagan a kite! I love those pictures of Tesslyn. She has the cutest smile ever!!!!!
Oh man she's chunky I LOVE IT!!!!
Kite flying does look fun, I need to be less lazy and get out with Easton to do that.
I love Teslyn's little belly! Did you just get the $10 Munchkin grinder? Do you like it? Do you just make enough for her to eat right then or do you make it and store it?
I LOVE making baby food. I just use an immersion blender...works great. Kite flying is so fun! HArd to do here though...the wind is usually too strong. :)
My MIL bought me a baby food grinder and I'm looking forward to using it with our 2nd. Those jars are just way too expensive and Brielle never finished all of hers either.
Fun days with a kite! That is a fun activity! CUTE baby. Love her cute rolls! :)
Looks like lots of fun! Keira loves ice water too, crazy kids. Love the chub chubs!
Post a Comment