Friday, May 21, 2010

This is what Teslyn thinks of food.

10 comments:

Christi said...

How dare you try and feed her bananas! That is soooo cute. Good think you have that juicer.

Emily said...

That was about the funniest thing ever. Maybe because I have a baby the same age, I don't know, but that was just hilarious.

She is so stinking cute!!! carly needs to teach her how to eat and Tes can teach carly how to drink from a sippy.

Laura said...

That made me laugh! What a stubborn little thing! :) So cute!

Jared & Tracee said...

That really is funny! I love how she tries to tell you that she REALLY doesn't like it before she opens her mouth!! Funny!

Kara said...

That is hilarious!! I can't believe how she won't eat but she doesn't look like she's hungry! She's so cute

Kris said...

Lol. Sorry for laughing because I'm sure that gets frustrating for you, but it was just too darn cute!

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

That is so so so funny! She is a cutie!

Ariana said...

WHAT A STINKER!! hahahahaha A cute stinker though. :)

Hilary said...

How cute is that!?! I loved the video.

Emily said...

What a mean mommy you are forcing your child to eat a horrible thing like bananas :) I showed this to Ella and Sammy and then after watching it once with them then Ella sat at the computer and kept playing it over and over about 20 times. We could hear little Teslyn's gacking (that's one of your mom's made up words :) all throughout our house. So so funny. Thanks for giving us such a good laugh today!