I have been wanting a juice machine for a long time now. Nick knew that, and decided to get me one for mother's day. I think he and Owen had the most fun with it though! Thanks to Bountiful Baskets we have had a lot of fruit and veggies around. Nick concocted some fruit juice with lots of apples, pears, some oranges and a lime. It was probably the yummiest fresh juice I have ever had!
So did Teslyn. If I can't get her to eat them, she just might drink them! She has decided she doesn't like the texture of food, and is sticking to her liquid diet of mommy's milk and ice water.
8 comments:
She is SO stinking cute! I don't know if we just couldn't come up with good fruit to mix, but my dad got a juicer and I just like the fresh apples!!!
Fun that your kids are enjoying it too!
I am jealous that you have a juicer!!! That is so good Tessalyn will drink it. I love the pictures!
What a cool gift! I bet that juice is so yummy.
Her toes look so cute...way better than I could ever do. Carly's entire foot would have been pink.
I SO want a juicer as well. I'm hoping to get one for Christmas. Which brand did you end up getting?
The juicer looks fun! I'm glad I'm not the only one whose baby doesn't like the eat solid food. It's been a struggle with Jackson for a long time. He's slowly getting better, but he still gags on everything. It's so frustrating!
So fun to have a juice machine! YUM! Very jealous. And I love the painted toe nails. CUTE!
That juice sounds yummy! And your little lady is adorable!
Has Owen (and nick?) been watching the curious george where he makes juice? heehee :)
Post a Comment