Thursday, July 30, 2009

I was sick of seeing myself every time I got on my blog, so here are some recent pictures of Owen.


And some bathroom/toilet humor:



Don't ask why he is singing about China. I think he just likes the sound of that word.

8 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

LOL-love the song!! He is funny!!

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

At the end it looks like he was starting to fall in. I can't believe how big he is.

Jared & Tracee said...

LOVE the video. Watch one day when he is 18 getting a mission call to CHINA, you can pull out this video and laugh!

Rebecca and Nick said...

He was actually getting up in the very end, so I had to edit it so you don't see anything inappropriate! He is such a funny guy.

Emily said...

Charlie says Owen gets a present.

Kris said...

LOVED the song on the toilet. Thanks for sharing!

Ariana said...

HAHA!!! That's too funny!!

Shay Lee said...

Oh, that was so awesome!!