A lot happens in 6 weeks! Here I am at 26 weeks. I'm getting round. My face looks concerned, but that's because it's tricky taking a good picture of myself. Unfortunately, Owen didn't want to be in this one. He makes it cuter.
I forgot to mention 2 big deals in my last post. First of all, my dad has retired! He doesn't have to go to prison any more. Ha ha, it's kinda a joke. He was a teacher at the Utah State Prison.
And second, my little bro Daniel is now on a mission! He's in the MTC for a while longer until he's headed to Singapore. It was a sort of weird send off, it felt like. The MTC doesn't do the meeting and goodbye to the missionary thing anymore. Their main reason was because of the swine flu going around. That would be a bad thing to spread around the MTC. So, one car is allowed to drop off the missionary at the front door. We ate lunch at the Brick Oven (tradition) and said our goodbye's from there. And I forgot my camera. Someone has pictures though.
And this is kinda funny too. My brother Jon has been wanting an xbox for a while, and a year ago he realized that he could take Daniel's when he leaves on his mission. He and his buddies are hooked on Call of Duty. So, he waited a year and was so excited for Daniel to leave, so he could get the xbox. Losing a brother, gaining an xbox. Ha ha ha! He wanted a picture to document it. You can tell who is who in the picture.
7 comments:
Your such a cute prego! My older brother did the same thing when my twin went on his mission, but he kind of forgot that they do come home in 2 years.
You are looking so cute! I hope you've been feeling well and enjoying your 2nd trimester. Good luck from now to the finish line, and I hope you do better on your glucose test than I did on mine. Guess I should have studied harder.
HAHAHA Jonny....I'm sure he'll keep the xbox warm while Danny is gone. :) You are looking very cute btw!
Ha ha, love the Xbox picture. And your look so cute pregnant!
Love the pics! It looks like you cut your hair even shorter. So cute!!
You are so cute Becky! I love your hair!
I love Jon and Danny! The facial expressions are hilarious!
really your dad taught at the prison? at point of the mountain? my dad is the head pharmacist there. wonder if they know each other. crazy.
Post a Comment