Thursday, August 13, 2009

Here we are, back in Utah! Nick has almost 4 weeks off from school before he starts his second year of dental school. We decided to take a break from the Vegas desert and come back to see family and friends. So far we've done a few fun things with Grandma and Grandpa Moore. We spend a fun day at Lagoon. Christina and little cousin Gracie joined us for the fun. We weren't sure if Owen was going to be brave enough for the rides this year, but we underestimated him. He was THRILLED to go on ALL the rides he could. Even the ones for bigger little kids, that I thought he would be too scared too. We will have to use our bounce back pass next week, because Owen couldn't get enough. He even took a nap on a blanket in the shade, so that he could wake up refreshed to go on more rides, instead of going home to nap. What a little trooper. There are so many fun pictures, I decided to make a collage.


I think Owen's very favorite was the bumper cars. More fun to come!


And in honor of making it to the 30 week mark, here I am today, at 30 weeks! Nice, round and plump. I am excited to be 30 weeks already, because looking back I feel like it's gone by fast. I am not so sure the next 10 will go by as fast, because I am already wishing them away, to get this over with. I just need to keep busy with the things we've got coming up, like Owen's 3rd birthday! And I am trying to enjoy my one on one time with Owen, because I know that is limited. It makes me sad in a way. But I know he will be a great big brother. I hope I can be a great mommy to two!

6 comments:

Kris said...

You are looking great! I'm sure it's great to have 4 weeks together as a family.

Andrea said...

You're still looking awesome! I hope you're feeling good, too. We wanted to take Adam and Alex to Lagoon this year, but decided we'll wait until next year when I'm not so pregnant. :) Hope you guys have fun during the rest of your Utah visit!

The Brady Bunch said...

You look so cute!! Glad to hear you're taking a break from the HOT VEGAS SUN!!

Laura said...

Hi Rebecca -- I'm so glad you found my blog -- I've been meaning to say hello! Your little boy is so cute, and congrats on the next one! I'm having those same feelings -- sad to see my 1-on-1 time go with my daughter, hoping I'll be a good mom to 2! You look great, by the way! I'm adding you to my blog list - hope that is OK!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

oh you are the cutest prego mom!!! i hope i am that cute.. love the blog!! thanks for sharing with me..

Becky Sharp said...

I'm so jealous of your perfect prego belly! What must it be like to have a long torso? I feel like I have a torpedo belly right now at 28 weeks. Anyway, you look great!

I admit, I had to try a lot harder to have one-on-one time with my first child after my second was born. But if you can do it, it will make all the difference, otherwise they will begin to feel left out. Don't worry too much. It'll take some initial adjustments, but you'll do great!