20 weeks down, 20 to go!
I am halfway done! That's a great feeling. I think the second half will seem much longer, as I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable.
I didn't take any belly shots like this when I was pregnant with Owen, so I thought it might be fun to do this time around. Although I hate pictures of myself, especially online for everyone to see. I wanted the flash turned off, so the picture is a tad blurry. But, this is what you get! And, notice I got my hair chopped off and thinned out last week. It feels great. I don't think it's ever been this short.
I am halfway done! That's a great feeling. I think the second half will seem much longer, as I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable.
I didn't take any belly shots like this when I was pregnant with Owen, so I thought it might be fun to do this time around. Although I hate pictures of myself, especially online for everyone to see. I wanted the flash turned off, so the picture is a tad blurry. But, this is what you get! And, notice I got my hair chopped off and thinned out last week. It feels great. I don't think it's ever been this short.
14 comments:
I love your short hair! Your a cute pregnant person and 20 weeks is so exciting.
You look so cute pregnant! I love your hair!
K, your hair is super cute! I agree...I think the last 20 weeks go way slower than the first. Blah. You look gorgeous though!
Cute! I seriously can't imagine why you would hate pictures of yourself. You're always beautiful. And I love the haircut!
Owen looks like he's excited to be a big brother!
What belly?! You look so great. And I love your hair.
You look fabulous with that short hair. I agree with Andrea...what belly?
You are so tiny! I am only 9 weeks ahead of you?? And your haircut is darling!
You guys are too nice. That was before I ate breakfast though. I promise I wasn't sucking in. hahaha. I should post pictures of when I was about to burst at almost 9 months with Owen. I'll be there sooner than I know it! Maybe this little girl will be nice and little. Owen was a pretty big baby.
You look beautiful!!
I am not even pregnant and your little belly is smaller than mine! Love the hair too!
Huge?? You hardly look pregnant! Your hair is really cute too!!
Half way there. Wahoo!
love the hair and you are so cute prego. yea for a girl! little girls are so much fun i am so excited for you!
Hey crazy girl! So I've been on a computer vacation and haven't checked your blog in forever and just found out you're preg. Congrats! Little girls are so much fun. You look fabulous!
Post a Comment