This is what you get when you let a 2 year old go crazy with your camera. Owen loves it, and has been begging me to let him take pictures. Why not, it's a hunk of junk anyway. If he breaks it, maybe I can finally get a new, decent one! It's really not that bad for a 3.2 megapixel.
And here he is, posing for the camera. What a fun kid.
8 comments:
HAHA!! Preston got a hold of my camera yesterday....we had some very similar feet pictures. And floor, and wall. He hasn't connected that you have to point the front of the camera at your subject. :)
He's a photographer pro in the making! I like the ones of his toys
What a cute and silly kid!
It's cool to see the world in his eye's for a change. I love how he singled out some of his toys.
Oh I absolutely LOVE these! I love his little toes peaking out in all of them. I love how creative he got. What a Q.T.
Adam loves to take pictures, too, and now that he's 4 he even has his own camera. I think it is such a neat way to see what they think is cool. I had him take pictures at both my sister's weddings last summer, and he got some great shots!
That is so funny to see the things he takes pictures of! Congratulations by the way on the pregnancy. Yours will be a good age difference...not quite so close like mine will be! You look great, I don't know about you but I started showing a lot sooner this time around. Your stomach is still way flat though, you don't even look preggo!
Oh and also, I was reading back to your post about the ultrasound...I was the same way this time around, way more worried about things. At least it's a relief once you get that ultrasound and can see that things look normal. But I totally know where you are coming from. Isn't it nice to know you now have one of each? And girl clothes are so fun!
Post a Comment