Sunday, January 11, 2009

Owen has a really big boy bed now. Thanks grandma and grandpa Moore (a.k.a. nana and papa)! It was an extra bed they brought back from their mission apartment with them. Owen really loves it a lot. And there's even a pull out trundle bed for sleepovers!

I bought this little toddler bed rail to keep him safe. We don't want any more broken bones for a while. And the pillows protect his head because he's always scooting to the top of the bed in his sleep.


It took us three days to put up the trampoline we gave Owen for Christmas. It wasn't very fun. The springs are short and not very springy, so it took both of us to hook them one at a time. We got blisters on our hands, and Nick even ripped his open in the process. But it was worth the pain and effort, because Owen loves his tramp. And it's such great exercise for kids! Now I won't feel so bad if we don't make it to a park almost every day.

And it almost fits completely on our patio! It did come with one of those big nets, but we were a little too worn out (lazy) to put it up.

And here's just a cute picture of Owen in his favorite hiding spot: in our desk.

5 comments:

Shay Lee said...

He is so cute!! I hope his little arm is healing well.
-Shay

Corinne said...

my kids would have loved a tramp for christmas! i can't believe that owen has broken his arm twice already!

Kris said...

What an awesome bed. I'm sure he'll use it for years to come. Also, I'm glad you guys were finally able to get your trampoline up even though you had to sacrifice your hands to do it. Like you said, it's all worth it!

Andrea said...

I want to get a tramp so bad! I just don't want to deal with moving it around to mow the lawn. Maybe this summer...

Sara said...

It was our first time going to the White Chocolate Grill and I'd go back. We didn't have a long wait. It was great service. I'd say it's a more intimate setting. The menu isn't too large. I enjoyed my meal. Their fries are amazing. The average cost per plate is $10+ unless you get a specialty plate ($25+). Next time I'm going to get dessert first; since I was too stuffed to get any.

When is your birthday?