Saturday, July 26, 2008

We have a house in Las Vegas! One of our offers was accepted, and we close on it on August 20th. School starts for Nick on the 25th. We still have to work out the details on the move and how that will happen. I am not looking forward to that.

The house has 3 bedrooms and a large loft, which will make a great play room area. It is also in a little gated community. It has a little backyard, which is more than most we saw! And best of all, we got a great deal on it. I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!

6 comments:

jefferies said...

Congratulations Millers!
It was fun hanging with you in Utah a couple of weeks ago.

Ariana said...

Congrats on your new house! Hope everything goes nice and smoothly. It always feels nice to know what's coming next :)

Kris said...

Yea! I'm so glad you guys got a house! I hope things go well from here on out. We will definitely miss you guys.

Teacher Mama said...

The house is darling! I'm so glad you got an offer accepted! Congratulations.

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Hey Congrats! Hope everything goes well. We will come to visit!

Christopher said...

Viva Las Vegas!!! So coming to visit... every weekend. ;)