Friday, July 18, 2008

Here is a quick update, for those who are interested.
Well, I looked at 16 homes and I thought five were good enough to put offers on, so we did on all five! I have been recommended by several real estate agents that that is the way to go. Last month I only saw one that I liked enough to put an offer on, and we ended up not getting it. So this way, hopefully we will get at least one of the five! And if we get more than one offer accepted, there are always ways to get out of it, so I'm not worried. We'll just have more to choose from!

We've had lots of fun hanging out with the Burt's in Las Vegas. Nick's sister Jamie Burt and her husband and kids were nice enough to let us come stay and play with them while our home search continued. I only wish I remembered my camera to take some fun pictures to post on this blog! It was left at home in Utah. We spent a few nights relaxing in St. George before we headed home. Owen went swimming at least once, sometimes twice a day while we were there. He absolutely loves it.

That's about it.
I'll be posting about a home as soon as I know we have one!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Good luck on finding a home! It's no fun looking, especially out of state. I sure hope things work out for you guys. Keep us posted!

Grant and Alli said...

I hope you guys get one! I bet you will...Lunch was fun, we'll have to do it again!!