Friday, May 2, 2008

HE'S GRADUATED!
It's official! Nick is a University of Utah graduate! We are so happy and so proud of him! He has worked so hard the past 4 years, and he got his biology degree with honors. His hard work and long days and hours of studying have paid off.

But he's not done yet! This summer we are moving to Las Vegas where Nick will be starting dental school at UNLV.

But in the meantime, Nick will be a full time daddy while I go back to work as a dental assistant to cover a maternity leave for a girl at my old job. Nick is looking forward to hanging out with Owen all day, without having to worry about studying for tests or writing papers. I will miss out on some fun bike rides, playtime at the park and swimming at the pools, but I figure this will be a good chance for Nick to spend some quality one on one time with Owen. Once dental school starts, I don't think Nick will be around as much. Our next challenge will be to find a home in Las Vegas!

6 comments:

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Congrats Nick!!! We are very proud of you. You are all grown up (he he) Really Good Job. Good luck on the house hunt and we will see you soon. And good luck at work this week rebecca.

Soap Blaster said...

Grats Nick. You will soon be a level 70 dentist. (That's really good in nerd speak.) Now you have yet one more thing that I can look up to. I am sad that you guys will be going to Vegas, but we will just have to come see you some times.

Megan said...

Congrats! We really need to do something before we each move in opposite directions. Good luck with work Becky!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

oh that is exciting! Congrats! I am so glad you are working with us now until you leave. You are the best! Your blog is so cute! I love you little boy. He is so cute! :)

Grant and Alli said...

Yay congrats! That is so exciting.. I just don't want you guys to move:( It was so fun to see you at the shower! Thanks so much for coming and for the cute gift!

Ariana said...

Yay for Nick! that's quite a milestone to be done with the undergrad. I hope you have fun in Vegas :)