Happy Mother's Day to all moms and moms to be out there!
Being a mom is not the easiest job in the world. And you really don't know what it's like until you have one of your own. I thought I knew what I was getting myself into when we decided to get pregnant, but boy was I wrong! And let me tell you, the labor and delivery was easier than some of the things we've been through with our little guy. And this delivery was natural! (no epidural)
But nothing, nothing beats being a mommy to our little Owen. He can be the sweetest little guy ever. I didn't know how much I could grow to need to be with him, and know that he is always okay. One thing I love the most about being a mommy is Owen's hugs. He is the BEST snuggler EVER! Sometimes when I pick him up he wraps his little arms and legs all the way around me, and pats me on my back. It's the best feeling! Oh, and he's a good kisser, too!
But nothing, nothing beats being a mommy to our little Owen. He can be the sweetest little guy ever. I didn't know how much I could grow to need to be with him, and know that he is always okay. One thing I love the most about being a mommy is Owen's hugs. He is the BEST snuggler EVER! Sometimes when I pick him up he wraps his little arms and legs all the way around me, and pats me on my back. It's the best feeling! Oh, and he's a good kisser, too!
Everything we have gone through, or have yet go through in the future, is totally worth it, to be a mom. The three of us as a family still have a long way to go to learn and grow together, but we are looking forward to the journey.
3 comments:
Hugs from little boys are the best! Logan is just starting to snuggle again. He took a long break. Owen is a sweetie!
You guys are a great family. I am sad that you will going to Las Vegas, but hopefully you will find your way back to Zion from the city of sin.
I know what you mean! Who knew what we were getting ourselves into. hahaha It is fun being a mom....and seeing all the cousins being moms and dads too. We are all getting too old haha.
Post a Comment