Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is what Owen and his daddy were up to while I was at work today! Owen loved the little toddler pool we had last summer, so Nick found a bigger and more fun one at Walmart for only $20! It has a little slide, and the palm tree even sprays water on it. It's the best way to stay cool on a 94 degree day! These guys are ready for summer!


4 comments:

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Wow he is getting so big! I can't beleive we wont get to see you guys when we come. How is work? Are you ready to move to las vages?

Ariana said...

What a fun pool! We had a little one but it's leaky somewhere. I want to find a new one before it gets hot again. :)

maria said...

Hey Rebecca! Owen is so cute! I can't believe that time has flown by so fast and your hubby is going to start dental school! It will be so nice to be close to family. My bro-in-law is in Ohio and it is so expensive to visit. Tell the office hi for me! I will find out more tomorrow, hopefully my levels will drop more. Thanks for the concern!

Emily said...

Whoa! We need one of those.