We had a super fun and really busy Halloween time! I felt like I was just trying to keep my head above water while we were running around going from one party and event to another, and all the planning and prepping that goes along with it, while managing to accomplish the day to day tasks, like laundry and dishes. But it was all fun. I just wish I had time to slow down and take some good pictures! These will have to suffice.
We got around to carving our pumpkin the night before Halloween! We let Owen draw the face on a piece of paper, and I did my best to trace it on the pumpkin so Nick could carve it. Owen loved it and thought it was just scary enough.
We got around to carving our pumpkin the night before Halloween! We let Owen draw the face on a piece of paper, and I did my best to trace it on the pumpkin so Nick could carve it. Owen loved it and thought it was just scary enough.
Our ward had a trunk or treat and chili cook-off. Our trunk surprisingly won third place! This is the best picture of the kids that night. Teslyn is a ladybug and Owen is Batman.
I am really sad my pictures don't show how cute Teslyn was, or how awesome Owen's costume was. Those two were stoked about trick-or-treating. We started the night at Nick's sister's house with a bunch of cousins for a fun and festive Halloween dinner. One of those over-the-top ones that takes lots of prep time and three people to serve. But it was amazing and the kids loved it. There was no holding still for pictures. This was Teslyn the rest of the night:
I would love to share more about the fun dinner we put on for the kids, but it would be boring without pictures. I did take one picture of the three desserts I made. These bloody eye ball cupcakes. There are even cherries inside the cupcakes to give the feel of eating bloody eye balls.
The Saturday before Halloween Owen had his last soccer game of the season. Here he is with his twin cousins, Jackson and Savanna. It was a fun league for him to start with. Everyone got a star medallion that says, "If you had fun you won." So cute. He will miss it!
No comments:
Post a Comment