Teslyn is 2!!!

We just love her to pieces and feel so lucky that she's ours. We are thoroughly enjoying her littleness, while it lasts.
We kept her birthday pretty simple this year. We took her to eat dinner at Rainforest Cafe with another family we are friends with. It was the perfect restaurant to entertain little ones, with the fish, monkeys, elephants, lightening and thunder. Here she is looking around while almost the entire restaurant shouted "happy birthday!" to her. It was fun. The ladies at the next table over bestowed their plastic bead necklaces upon Teslyn before we left. (It's Vegas and they were partying.) It was sweet.
We went home to enjoy the Dora cake that I made to surprise Teslyn, which turned out really sloppy. I wanted to make a homemade strawberry frosting so Dora would have a pink skirt, but I couldn't get the frosting stiff enough so it wouldn't pipe on all nice like. But regardless, Teslyn was thrilled.
She blew out her candles like a pro and we let her dig right in. I had made cupcakes for the rest of us.
She is such a sweet little lady, she makes us laugh and smile everyday. I really don't know what I'd do without her. She amazes me. Next comes the potty training and binky weaning. Those were surprisingly easy with Owen, so I am praying it will be with Tes as well!


5 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe our babies are so old. I'm dreading potty training.
Easton has been asking to play with Owen every day so I told him I'd figure something out with you. Is there a day this week he could come play?
Happy Happy Birthday Tesalyn!!! I love all the pictures. Your cake is so cute too.
She is beautiful :)
What a beauty! Those two years went so fast!!!
I can't believe she's two already! Brielle is really into Dora as well. I even attempted a Dora cake as well. She's so adorable. Glad she enjoyed her special day.
Post a Comment