We are just opposite! Its SOO hot that if you want to go out you have to go out before 8am or its too hot, and add the humidity on top of that! What fun times, huh!!
I LOVE it!! We are really going to miss you guys! We're going to have to get the boys together to play every once in awhile. They got along so well today. I LOVE that picture of Tesslyn in her bouncy seat! She's so cute and chubby, especially when she's smiling!
Your kiddo's are so adorable! So, Nick's cousins just moved into your ward, and they actually live around the corner from you! Gina and Steve Edington... I told Gina that she should make friends with you because you are way awesome. :) They have a girl a little younger than Owen, a year old boy and a new month old baby boy.
5 comments:
We are just opposite! Its SOO hot that if you want to go out you have to go out before 8am or its too hot, and add the humidity on top of that! What fun times, huh!!
I LOVE it!! We are really going to miss you guys! We're going to have to get the boys together to play every once in awhile. They got along so well today. I LOVE that picture of Tesslyn in her bouncy seat! She's so cute and chubby, especially when she's smiling!
I am so jealous!!
Your kiddo's are so adorable!
So, Nick's cousins just moved into your ward, and they actually live around the corner from you! Gina and Steve Edington... I told Gina that she should make friends with you because you are way awesome. :) They have a girl a little younger than Owen, a year old boy and a new month old baby boy.
What Darling kids you have!!!
Post a Comment