This little lady had her 4 month check up today (she's been 4 months for a week now though). She is a whopping 15 lbs even. She is such a sweet and happy baby.
She sleeps through the night. She eats rice cereal once in a while. She likes to play with her hands, and has started reaching for and grabbing toys to play with. She loves her big brother. She can roll from her tummy to her back and here is video to prove it.
We've had a few great weather days, so we spent one on a walk to our neighborhood park. I had my camera so Owen insisted on posing for pictures, which he rarely does anymore.
8 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big she's getting and how cute and big she smiles!! I love the picture of Own and Teslyn together in their jammies- so cute. And the preschool picture is good of all the kids. You have done such a great job with them this month- Nathan has LOVED it! Thanks!
Teslyn is soo cute, I love how smiley she is!!! I am glad that you still the kids are cutie after teaching them :)
Teslyn is getting so big, Owen too. Your kids are such cuties!
I am so jealous that you have such adorable pictures of your 4 month old. I keep telling Kirk that I *know* Dylan is cuter than he looks in pictures. He is just SO not photogenic. So keep the cute pics coming so I can live vicariously!
Oh, Rebecca! Your family is DARLING! I can't wait to get my hands on that baby girl cherub! She looks so cuddly! So happy for you to have beautiful weather to get out and about in. We feel lucky to have clear skies today, but still pretty chilly with some snow on the ground. Way to go, I know you are one awesome Mom.
Oh, cute pictures! and video I loved it! Did you do all this just for me :-)
Such cuties!
Oh, she's a doll! I love her cheeks! I love the pics of both of them. Sibling love is SO cute!
Post a Comment