SEA WORLD!
Saturday we spent the day at Sea World. A first for me and Owen. The coolest part is how Owen is old enough to understand and enjoy what he is seeing, but young enough to still be FREE!

I have to admit, the whale show is the best thing there.

Waiting for the show to start wasn't that cool though.

I love tide pools. Here we are picking up a star fish! We have yet to find any really cool real ones at the beaches here though. I think the best are further up north.
These flamingos were funny because they started charging toward us really fast through the water. We couldn't figure out why, becuse they weren't eating any of the food we bought to feed them.

Owen really wanted to see the penguins. He got a kick out of those.

And I waited in line to take Owen on one ride before we left. He loved it, but it was a Saturday. Way too crowded for me.
4 comments:
Sea World...that would be a fun place to take kids. I'll keep in mind to not go on a Sautrday
That looks like a lot of fun. How old is Owen I want to take R to places like that, but don't know if she would even understand it!
So fun...I love the flamingoes. When we were there, a worker came in to do something and they all went running over to him madly honking all the way. Preston loved it!
I LOVE Sea World. I went when I was 6 and would love to go back. I'm so glad you were able to go there as a family. How fun!!
Post a Comment