It is Miller family tradition to spend Easter weekend in St. George at the family condo. This year there were the grandparents and four families with a total of 14 kids. Crazy, but fun. We had to leave Nick at home to study. Unfortunately, he had finals the week after Easter! The weather wasn't too warm, but we did fit in some swim time.
Friday we dyed eggs in preparation for the hunt on Saturday.
The tradition is to hide the baskets, and have the kids wake up to find them in the morning. After opening a few drawers and cupboards in the kitchen, I led Owen to the bathroom where he found his!
4 comments:
What a fun Easter! I love that Owen keeps getting things that Nick had as a kid.
ok i am so jealous that you are swimming! we need warm weather here! owen is such a cutie!
What a handsome little guy! I'm also jealous of the warm weather you are enjoying.
:) Looks like tons of fun!
Hey go check out my blog and see what you earned!
Post a Comment