The other day at the park, I saw this kid blowing hundreds of bubbles. As we got closer, we saw how he was doing it. He had a cool little bubble wand with a little fan on it. I knew I had to find that for Owen. After all, bubbles is the reason he actually started enjoying nursery class. He loves bubbles. What kid doesn't?
I love that is was only $2.99 at Walmart. But you'll want to buy a large refill of bubbles because you'll go through them so fast.
Did you notice how my grass it 5 inches tall? I think we better start looking for a lawn mower.
Did you notice how my grass it 5 inches tall? I think we better start looking for a lawn mower.
9 comments:
Whoever invented bubbles was a genius. I did not notice how long, I noticed how green. Your yard looks really good :)
What an awesome bubble blower! The normal wands are hard for kids a lot of times because they don't quite know how to blow. I'll have to remember this for when Brielle gets older. And the lawn....amazing!
How fun! I'll have to look for one of those! Eli always wants me out blowin' bubbles. I'd love to teach himself, so he can do it!!
I want a back yard! :( Looks like fun, just don't eat them (Possibly from personal experience). ;)
Wow! Thanks for the great tip. Alex's birthday is on Thursday and I had no idea what to get him. Now I know!
what a fun little bubble wand. i am so jealous of all of your pictures playing outside! would you please send some warm weather down our way! i am suffering from major spring fever.
I've gotta find one of those! I blow bubbles for Leila and my nephew Jack all the time and I get SO LIGHT HEADED!!
What a great toy! I am going to have to take a drive on down to Walmart and pick me up one!
So cute! I love bubbles! Your lawn looks so good! Your hard work paid off! Nice job! :)Oh and crazy stuff at work... Did you hear Suzanne quit?
Post a Comment