Last week was spring break for Nick! To begin the celebration, we went to lunch and bowling with friends, Josh & Hilary & Avery.
I mentioned in a post a while back how Owen loves to bowl. This was only his second time, but he insisted on doing everything by himself. And wearing the bowling shoes. Owen wears shoe size 7 or 8, but the smallest size this place had was 10. That didn't matter to him. He had to be wearing the right shoes for the job.
I mentioned in a post a while back how Owen loves to bowl. This was only his second time, but he insisted on doing everything by himself. And wearing the bowling shoes. Owen wears shoe size 7 or 8, but the smallest size this place had was 10. That didn't matter to him. He had to be wearing the right shoes for the job.
Right after bowling, we headed to St. George so Owen could swim in the pools. I am sad my memory card was full and I didn't get any pictures of that.
And here is a funny shot of my little man one Sunday after church. What a cute little bug. We love his guts!
4 comments:
He is such a cute little guy! We went bowling for my little nephew's birthday party and they had a ramp that little kids could push their balls down so they didn't get stuck...but maybe that's to immature for Owen. LOL
We tried to get the ramps, but apparently in Vegas they are reserved for handicap only. We called around a few places once.
Looks like so much fun! Thanks for the bubble toy heads up. I got it for Alex for his birthday, and he LOVES it.
He really is very cute! I love reading your blog, you sound like such a good mommy and wife. I admire all you do.
Post a Comment