Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our ward here has the best playgroup. Lately we've had these great little excursions planned. Last week was a tour of the Anderson Dairy. We were expecting to see some cows, but that isn't a part of this dairy, apparently. This is where they package the milk, and make ice cream. I guess that's better than smelling like a cow the rest of the day. There are so many kids Owen's age here, we love that.


This is as close as Owen got to a cow.

Today Owen has a cough and a snotty nose, so we didn't make it to the Ethel M chocolate factory tour. That's okay though, we've been to that one already.

And here is a picture of two cute guys I know:

2 comments:

Kris said...

What a playgroup! That's so neat that they take excursions. I hope Owen gets feeling better.

Andrea said...

That's so cool! I've been spending tons of time today trying to find places to take the kids that are free. Maybe I'll have to move to Vegas... it just looks like more fun than here.