Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I haven't spent a lot of time lately updating my blog like I try to, but I've been really busy! Besides working, I am on the internet every night searching for homes in Las Vegas on real estate sites. I have my eye on a couple. Thursday morning I am flying to Vegas by myself (yes, no Nick or Owen) to look at houses with a realtor. That way I have all the time I need to drive around and back and forth and be indecisive. I fly home Saturday night, and Nick told me I have to find one within those three days. I need to be ready to put an offer on one. The pressure is on! I am staying with Nick's sister, Jamie. She likes to look at houses too.

House hunting in Vegas isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Homes there are definitely different than what I am used to here. The yards are tiny and hardly any have grass! And I thought Utah was a desert! That will be the hardest part to get used to. I am trying to enjoy the beautiful green mountains and trees and grass here, while I can.

This is what some of the homes in Vegas look like, that we might end up living in:


2 comments:

maria said...

Good luck on the house hunt! I am sure you will find the right one for your fam :)

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Wow good Luck! I hope you find a great house.