Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I have to dedicate this post to Nick because today is Father's Day, and Nick is an awesome daddy. He has really impressed me with his parenting abilities since I've gone back to work, and he's staying home with Owen for the summer. Not only does he care for, play with, feed, dress, and pick up after Owen, be he also makes the grocery list, plans and cooks meals, goes shopping, runs errands, and does dishes without complaining.
Owen loves his daddy, and I don't think he could ever find a better one! It was a great feeling to be able to plan a trip to go look at houses by myself and know that I don't have to worry about Owen and Nick while I was gone. Owen and I are lucky to have Nick.
We love you!

2 comments:

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Those are really cute pictures.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Those are really cute! I still can't get over how cute He is. I hope yesterday went ok. Have so much fun Camping!