Friday, February 7, 2014


 For the long Thanksgiving weekend we decided to head to Utah to be with our families and have Mia blessed.  Nick gave a fantastic blessing and it was great to be surrounded by loved ones.  Mia was almost 3 months old. 

 

 

We didn't take a lot of pictures there other than those.  It was late and Mia was getting fussy so I waited until we got home to take some close-ups in her blessing dress.  It was a quick and kinda stressful trip right after the move so I didn't have any time to think about a blessing dress.  I had Nick's mom pick one out and she did an awesome job.  It was gorgeous!  Here are a few of my favorite shots.






It wasn't too cold in Utah yet and the lights were on at Temple Square in Salt Lake City so we took the kids to see.  I didn't know Thanksgiving weekend was such a popular time to go, it was jam packed there!  But it was nice to show the kids, and fun to reminisce of the times when Nick and I lived in Salt Lake City and would go on dates downtown to eat in fancy restaurants and see the lights.  Before we had kids.


It is a 12 hour drive each way from our home in Sandpoint.  One that will probably not happen as often as we'd like to!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Mia looks so pretty in her dress. She also looks just like her siblings! It is fun seeing how you guys are doing all the way up in Idaho, your new house is beautiful, congrats!