Saturday, April 14, 2012

Why do the days we look forward to the most, come and go so fast?!? I had lots of fun ideas and things I wanted to do with the kids for Easter, but before I knew it Easter was here. I really need to get better at planning ahead! But the important part was that we spent it together as family, and remembered our Savior Jesus Christ and that he lives and loves us!

We celebrated Good Friday be dying our Easter eggs. I wanted to limit the clean-up, so we brought a little table outside for the kids to make their mess on. And the weather was so perfect!

Owen got to play scientist with all the color mixing.

Showing off their eggs.

The next morning was our annual ward Easter egg hunt and breakfast. It's always so fun to see the kids go crazy for the eggs!



Easter morning the kids woke to begin the search for their hidden baskets. Or buckets, in this case. Teslyn really loves her new baby!

After breakfast I let the kids enjoy their hollow chocolate bunnies. I like this picture because it shows Owen's first missing tooth! It fell out during his spring break, and I forgot to get a picture to document it then!

One of our Easter traditions is to make and eat chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert. Teslyn really enjoys them, obviously!

And why did the Easter bunny think that colored bubbles were a good idea?? A better thought than actuality. Daddy was hosing it off the patio before they were even finished!

Owen got a spiderman sprinkler and Teslyn got a Dora one. This past week has had some really warm days and they had so much fun using them!

No comments: