I have some catching up to do with the holidays that just passed, but I thought I would start with our 2011 family pictures. I have been holding off on these because they were Christmas presents for the grandparents. Didn't want to spoil the surprise! These were taken by a very talented friend who is living in Wisconsin, and happened to be on summer vacation in Utah the same time as us! We lucked out!
There are too many to pick just a few, so enjoy the picture overload! These are also intended to be Owen's 5 year and Teslyn's 2 year shots since their birthdays were within 2 months of them.
There are too many to pick just a few, so enjoy the picture overload! These are also intended to be Owen's 5 year and Teslyn's 2 year shots since their birthdays were within 2 months of them.














2 comments:
She did a great job! What a beautiful family!
Such cute babies you have!!!! :)
Post a Comment