Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Time to play catch up! I am getting a little back-blogged here. I feel the need to document the things we've been up to because this will be fun to look back on and remember. It is our family journal, and someday I will have it printed and bound by year.

Life has been a bit of a whirlwind this summer! Here is what we've been up to in July:

We scored a deal on discount passes to a fun place called Pump It Up and made a fun playgroup day out of it with some of the other dental student wives and their kids.

My kids LOVED it! It was really hard to get pictures here because the kids are going so fast and having too much fun to hold still. Here are a couple of us, Hilary and Dayna getting ready to go down with their kids.


The next week we were hanging out in Henderson with my niece and nephews so we decided to check out a similar place called Bounce U.

Their slides aren't as slippery (fun) but they do have a few other things to do. Like this 6 level thing that was actually a workout to climb up. They worked up a sweat and had a good time!

Here is Teslyn at 21 months, making her favorite silly face, while covered in spaghetti sauce.

And I had to catch this cute moment where daddy was holding he kids so that they could watch the popcorn pop.

And enjoying their snack!

No comments: